Saturday, March 28, 2015

IT'S ON: I proudly unveil the new denizens of my blog roll!

Last week I asked my seven loyal, regular readers to help me clean up the blog roll at right: (a) Which blogs should be removed? (b) Which blogs should be added? and (c) Other suggestions?

After much careful consideration, a meeting with Reince Priebus, and a videoconference with President Obama, I'm pleased to announce the following new members of the DR@J blogroll.

Hawt List


Economy & Business


Club Elite


Heh


Military, Intel & Foreign Affairs


The Faves


They'll be featured at right for posterity. Or at least until October.

And someday, I hope to earn a slot on Ace's blogroll. Although, to be fair, I don't think the Acester has updated it since '03.


13 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

Much obliged, sir

Adrienne said...

OMGosh, OMGosh, OMGosh -- I made the list. Yippee. Thanks Doug

Anonymous said...

Wow, who knew all it takes is the be a "cut and paste" or T and A blogger to make the blog roll.

Guess we bloggers who strive to give original insight, opinion and and art work are just working way to hard....

Cobra said...

How about the Shoebat blog?

Cobra said...

How about the Shoebat blog?

Anonymous said...

The Right Scoop, majoring in videos, is one of my regular daily stops along with Doug Ross @ Journal.

vanderleun said...

Your blog roll is my reading list.

Just as Bad Blue is my news feed.

Redwine said...

Whoa... Where's Weaselzippers?

Dale Day said...

I've followed your blog via RSS feed every day for years.

What about me?

directorblue said...

Anon 10:53 and Dale Day, if I don't know what your blogs are -- and if you never email me news tips for important articles -- it's very difficult for me to guess!

directorblue said...

Redwine - ZIP's been at the top for years... this article was just about new additions.

Anonymous said...

I find myself over at The Federalist quite a bit lately, good writing. I used to live in Denver and back in the day when I read newspapers, David Harsanyi was one of the few sane voices at the Post.

I think, hands down, the best conservative wordsmith is Mark Styen-no one can turn a phrase like him.
MM

Mike aka Proof said...

You LIKE me! You really LIKE me!!!
Uh, I mean, thanks for the inclusion, Doug! I appreciate it!