- Obama Admin Threatens U.S. Allies for Disagreeing with Iran Nuke Deal: Adam Kredo
- Pentagon Exposes 20 Years of Data on Israel's Nuclear Program: TruthRevolt
- Obama downplays Iran ‘death to America’ remarks, toes hard line on Benjamin Netanyahu: Times
- U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together: Adam Kredo
- Iran allowed to run nuke centrifuges at impregnable underground bunker: AP
- Senate Votes 100-0 on Obama's Iran Deal if it Fails: Niels Lesniewski
Now scan them again and really allow them to sink in. I'll wait here.
My short take: virtually the entire Western world (and rational human beings around the globe) opposes Obama's horrific Iran deal that will allow the terror state to continue to enrich uranium and eventually deliver nuclear warheads through ICBMs or via its terror proxy, Hezbollah.
As a result of their opposition to the deal, Obama has targeted Israel (by repeatedly revealing Top Secret information that harms the security posture of the Jewish state) and any allies that dare speak up against the deal (e.g., France).
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia and Iran are now engaging in a proxy war in Yemen (which Obama claimed was a success story just six months ago) as ISIS continues its expansionary efforts.
Hundreds of thousands of people have already died thanks to Obama's destabilized Middle East (e.g., the Syrian "red line", the Libya "NATO"-led coup, etc.) and many millions more will die in the future as a result of allowing a fanatical Iranian regime to acquire nuclear weapons.
But not to worry: President Obama says Iranian leadership calls for "Death to America" are just a reason to do the deal.
I'd be interested in your take on President Obama's motivations for his certifiably bizarre actions.