FBI finds fugitive Democrat financier: JWF
Obama acts like he is angry at America: Seeing Right
Amnesty International 'Shocked' at Hillary: JWF
CNBC's Santelli fires back at White House: El Campeador
Anti-Stimulus Protests Spontaneously Sprout Up: IBD
Satellite Data: No Warming Before 1997: Icecap
A Potemkin village called 'Transparency': Tapscott
Freedom dies as radical Islam advances: Examiner
Hopeful detainees get no hope or change: Morrissey
All The News That's Fit To Infer: Crittenden
DeMint: ban the Fairness Doctrine: STACLU
What a bummer this guy is: American Digest
Dire Warning: Hatless in Hattiesburg
Some, Underwater but Ineligible, Are Riled Up: WSJ
Paper finds Unions hurt business, when its their business: NewsBusters
Iran's strategic nuclear deception: PJM (Karpel)
"The person you call 'President Obama'" -- Alan Keyes goes off: YouTube
"This is our house now" -- ACORN breaks into houses: ECO
How could 9,000 business reporters blow it?: Mother Jones
What convergence? TV's hesitant march to the Net: Slimes
The 11 most expensive catastrophes in history: Pirillo
73-year old hoopster's dream season turns sour: NBC
Okay, I don't like this at all: Instapundit
Seven broken promises in record time: Sweetness & Light:
7 Broken Promises in Record Time
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans were shut out of the process).
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
Funny, but not one of Mr. Obama’s promises were met with the most expensive spending bill in our nation’s history.
Linked by: Instapundit. Thanks!