Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gas Pump Sticky Note Campaign Makes Its Way to Grocery Stores

From YourDaddy, citizen action at its finest.

The Sticky Note Campaign is making deliveries in Georgia Supermarkets now.  Super-Charged with Conservative ideals REAL Americans all over the country and even an awakened Democrat or two are now participating in this grass roots initiative.  Its not a partisan issue either, no one  can afford these rising prices at the gas pump or the grocery store.

I just realized that I need to order more FREE PRE-PRINTED Sticky notes from the Koch Brothers -- gotta go now.





Be sure take pictures of your STICKY NOTES, upload them to your Facebook, TAG all your friends in the pics and then also be sure to share them with the event page.

I like it. It's a simple way to highlight the effects of the Democrats' disastrous deficit spending, their insane drilling policies, and their hatred of all things free market.


Also see: TrendingRight.com - What's Happening on Twitter Right Now!. Linked by: Instapundit. Thanks!

2 comments:

Matt said...

ROFLMAO. Thanks for the great idea.

Or was it those pesky Koch brothers?

Doom said...

Oh my, I think you may have started something. Where are those... never mind, I know where the store is.

Out of curiosity, is this your idea or something you stumbled upon? Just, as I said, curious.