Saturday, August 22, 2009

The official "I am sorry I voted for Obama" website debuts, aims at 4 million signatures


In March I wrote a satirical post entitled "We're Sorry" -- Obama voters express their regrets.


I described the scores of ex-Obama supporters who had contacted me, apologizing for their support of President Training Wheels.


Well, it turns out that I had predicted the future. Now, there really is an official "I am sorry I voted for Obama" website.

Consider it a support group for the disillusioned.

I would recommend forwarding the URL of this site to your friends, family members and associates who voted for Fauxbama.

The current signature count is 1,500. They're aiming at getting 4,000,000. I think they're being conservative (no pun intended).

Let's help them get five million.


Hat tip: Christie.

1 comment:

Mondo said...

Doug,

You are a prophet!

This is not the first time. Probably won't be the last either.

Sweet.

...oh and by the way, I've got some General Electric stockk and I was wondering if I should dump it?