Monday's O'Reilly Factor should be a keeper. O'Reilly has promised to go after hard left rally site Daily Kos, turning over the rocks to expose a plethora of crackpots that harbor virulently anti-American, Communist, and antisemitic leanings.
One of Kos' greatest hits
With Democratic candidates scheduled to pay a visit to his YearlyKos event, Markos appears to have gone on a hurried cleaning binge, attempting to purge the site of offensive material. Too late! Consider the following choice items from the last several months:
- Daily Kos: KILLITARY: Are America's Armed Forces Creating Serial Killers and Mass Murderers?
- Daily Kos: Arkin Was Right - We Do Have a Mercenary Army and They Do Owe Us!
- Daily Kos: "I support our troops - cowards, queers, and all"
- Daily Kos: Hamas brings peace and tranquility to Gaza
- Daily Kos: Neocon Fear of Iran is Worse than Iranian Nukes
- Daily Kos: Stopping Christian Zionism and Hanging with Hamas
- Daily Kos: The Apartheid Phone System of Palestine*
- Daily Kos: Support Hugo Chavez
- Daily Kos: Restoring the Palestinian Voice to Daily Kos
- Daily Kos: "Lieberman should be gassed"
* featuring infamous whackjob author Eileen "The ultimate goal of the Zionists is one-world government under the control of the Zionists and the Zionist-oriented Jewish international bankers" Fleming
Those are just a few of the entries captured since May 15th, 2007.
The Democratic candidates must be so proud to be associated with this fine, upstanding website!
Monday night's "no-spin zone" is going to leave some folks' heads spinning.
Update: Gateway Pundit notes a feeble attempt by MoveOn.org to organize a boycott of O'Reilly. Hmmm. That sounds like a bold strategy. Only they better start altering the A.C. Nielsen database first.