But this ain't one of those times: here's a great post regarding Harry Reid's criticisms of President Bush:
* Led the country out of the 9-11 attacks
* Lifted the country out of the Clinton Recession
* Has grown the economy for 22 straight quarters
* Has kept unemployment at historic lows
* Has lifted the stock market to record levels
* Has lifted over 50 million people out of bondage from two of the most brutal regimes in history
* Kept the country free from continuous devastating terror attacks unlike the previous administration
* Fought a successful 5 year War on Terror losing less soldiers in battle than the previous administration did in peacetime! But, democrats and the media never liked like George, so he must be the worst ever.
Read it all.
By the way, GP is absolutely right. The mainstream media led by The New York Times and the AP -- with a four-year drumbeat of ceaseless, morale-killing disinformation -- can't die fast enough.