Sunday, July 15, 2007
Larywn points us to several must-read posts:
* Don Surber's writing is so nuanced that it's sometimes difficult to discern his true feelings.
* Bush? A winner? In the Washington Post? Did someone spike my Smartwater™ with Skyy™?
* Kirsten Dunst commits a fashion faux pas; is it career suicide (bombing)?
* Margery Eagen, writing in the Boston Herald, says that Hillary's dependence on Bill for campaign momentum is a giant step back for feminism. Not to mention a giant step back for mankind.
* When does a "proxy war" become a "shooting war"?
* This must be a horrible mistake. Everyone knows that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with the War on Terror.
* The Associated Press is beyond self-parody. It's now utterly indistinguishable from The Onion.
* When is a nation just a rumor?
* I'll bet this politician envies Bush's approval ratings.