1. Who coordinated the hiring of the Awan brothers by dozens of Democratic Congressman?Swamp creatures: The Real Collusion Scandal.
2. Why were they so grossly overcompensated (millions of dollars) for no work?
3. Were they kicking back money to the Democrats, doing “dirty” work for them, or blackmailing them?
4. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep the Capitol Police from searching her laptop they had confiscated from Imran Awan?
6. Why did the Iraqi fugitive and Hezb'allah supporter Dr. Ali-al Attar “lend” them $100,000?
7. Who is paying Chris Gowan, a Clinton insider, to represent Imran Awan?
8. Why did the Awan brothers continue to have security clearances when they had declared several bankruptcies and were engaged in financial misdealing?
9. Why were the Awans broke when they were making so much money and living so modestly?
10. Why did eight members of the House Permanent Select committee on Intelligence issue a letter demanding the Awans be granted access to Top Secret information?
11.Were the Awans working for Pakistani intelligence and the Moslem Brotherhood?
12. To whom were the Awans sending data to on an offsite server?
Sunday, July 30, 2017
[AT LEAST] 12 Questions for Democrats Behind the Awan Scandal
The American Thinker's invaluable Clarice Feldman has a list of questions for those involved with Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Imran Awan, the Democrat side of the House Intelligence Committee, and everyone else you can imagine: