Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Larwyn's Link Kerplosion: If GM, Ford and Chrysler get bailed out...
• Mitt Romney, writing in the New York Times: Let Detroit Go Bankrupt: "IF General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye."
• American Digest: Jonestown? That's So Over. Isn't It?
• WSJ: Obama's 'Redistribution' Constitution raises some important questions about the judiciary in a prospective Obama administration.
• Corner: If the 'Employee Free Choice Act' Applied to Presidential Elections...
• Don Surber: Gaskets Blown. Alas, poor MoveOns, your little campaign against Joe has failed.
• Gateway Pundit: The Think Tank That is Shaping The Obama Agenda .
• DC Examiner: Emanuel Used Political Connections to Leverage Personal Wealth
• WSJ: Did Michelangelo Have a Hidden Agenda?