If you live in the Phoenix area, Midway Nissan is taking orders for The Giant-Killer. The GT-R stacks up this way.
• VR38DETT - 3.8l Twin-Turbocharged 24 Valve V6
• Horsepower - 480 hp @ 6,400 rpm
• Torque - 430 lb-ft @ 3,200-5,200 rpm
• Cylinder bore x stroke - 95.5 x 88.4 mm
• Top Speed - 193 mph!
• Emissions - 50 State LEV2/ULEV
• Dual overhead camshafts with variable intake-valve
• Aluminum cylinder block with super-low-friction
• Nissan Direct Ignition system with iridium spark plugs
• ATTESA ET-S All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
• Electronic Traction Control
• Brembo® 4-wheel disc brakes
You may want to order soon. Given the way that Democrats try to design cars with CAFE standards, we may not have it for long.