Friday, November 28, 2008
Deep Thoughts by Bill Ayers
• Does the Terrorists' Union threaten to stop car-bombing when they go on strike?
• Some very sharp financial minds think that Citigroup is a "screaming buy". Seriously.
• Who tests urine recycling machines?
• Rochelle Riley of The Detroit Free Press says that Democrats should push for Bush's impeachment now -- for the economy's sake. In unrelated news, the Union of Unhinged Leftie Journalists announced its op-ed winner for 2008.
• Tomorrow's headlines today: Somali Pirates Hold 'Black Friday' Sale of Captured Goods
• Could we solve most problems in inner cities by making it cool to be smart?
• It strikes me that Donny Osmond would make an excellent James Bond.
• Robert Byrd actually had the title of "Exalted Cyclops" as a Klan leader. It was a promotion from Grand Kleagle.