Monday, August 31, 2009

Death Knell for CarbonCare™


The Bad writes:

Folks, I'm here to say that we no longer have to worry about the liberal healthcare debacle. All is lost for them:

Al Gore says the country has a 'moral duty' to pass HC reform

As we all know, Gore has the opposite of the Midas touch on issues. When he shows up to speak on Global Warming Hoax, record snow storms follow him. He's now out backing healthcare "reform".

Allow me to be the first to say, "Thanks Al, we might not have defeated it without you!"

Jarrett Skorup adds:

Whoa, Al! Not only is it a moral duty, but it's moral duty to be done now!

Now, I'm not a theologian, but I don't recall Jesus ever saying it was the government's responsibility to take care of the least of us, but rather the individual. When I'm judged before God, I assure you that one of the knocks against me won't be that I didn't vote for higher taxes.

Anyways, I'm not real convinced that Al looks to the Bible for his spiritual guidance. Which means (gasp!), that he's playing politics with religion!

...[but] it's not because of Jesus that the bill needs to be saved, but rather for President Obama. I understand the confusion; sometimes Democrats have the tendency to mix those two up.

Cue the rimshot.

No comments: