Thursday, October 16, 2008
Larwyn's Link Kerplosion: The Podcast
• Download this free, fascinating podcast from Mark Levin explaining Obama's bible (no, not the real Bible... Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", which bears an uncanny and frankly terrifying resemblance to Obama's class warfare rhetoric and organized rebellion from within).
• Obama's Internal pollsters: "Obama campaign is very, very worried"
• Factcheck.org: During the debate Obama lied about ACORN... and, as an added bonus, he lied about Bill Ayers and The Born-Alive Act. Blatantly. To millions of Americans. I guess it depends on what the meaning of "Born Alive" is.
• Feds appear to be organizing a RICO indictment against ACORN. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of "community organizers".
• Another celebrity endorser for Barack Obama -- America-hater Kofi Annan
• Shocker: the media lied (*sigh*) again. The Secret Service confirms that no one shouted 'kill him' at the McCain rally. Doesn't the press have a Palin expense report to track down?
• YouTube: The Obama Tax Plan explained by Penn & Teller
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment