Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 'Give the Mullahs a Case of the Squirts' Ticket

That sound you hear in the distance is Debbie Wasserman-Manhands' head exploding.

I find it especially interesting that the Republican establishment keeps telling us that the nomination is a fait accompli for Mitt Romney; yet, somehow, the man can't seem to get even 40 percent of the vote. And, with proportional delegates in the states, the race remains wide open.

Further, Florida gets only half of its delegates this year because it jumped the primary line. So I encourage Newt and Rick to keep at it. When their respective constituencies combine forces, I predict a very unhappy Karl Rove.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, you are RIGHT.

Reliapundit said...

HA. GOOD ONE.

THEY'D CARRY 2 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS.

I THINK BOLTON IS RIGHT.

:)

The_Bad said...

I had no idea Reliapundit liked Romney so much. Up until now, his support has been so subtle...

Robert said...

Karl Rove is PigChin. that's what I call him every time I hear him, while I'm on my way to turn off whatever program put his Pig Chin on.

He's the king of big govt do-nothing "republican" cowards who love to manage our demise.