Sunday, January 01, 2012

Spy Photo: Nancy Pelosi in Bikini; Also 'Occupy Hawaii' Protesters Rally at Pelosi's Hawaiian Resort

It turns out that Nancy Pelosi -- who empathizes deeply with "The 99 Percent" -- is enjoying her ill-gotten gains hard-earned IPO profits at Hawaii's Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu in Kona. Cub Reporter Biff Spackle -- on assignment in Kona -- captured this spy photo of the dynamic former House Speaker enjoying the beach in a flattering bikini.

Okay, I admit it: this is a Photoshop.

But in all seriousness, Occupy Hawaii protesters are rallying near Pelosi's resort to express their discontent with the crony Marxist progressive princess.


UpChuck.Liberals said...

Oh I'm sure it's close enough, no amount of surgery can fix her.

Anonymous said...

Flatering none the less.

Anonymous said...

"Okay, I admit it: this is a Photoshop."....????

Took me forever to figure out what you photoshopped.... guess I should have looked closer at the purse... you could have used a more flattering color other then yellow I suppose as a fill.

Shayne said...

MY EYES!!!! I don't think I'll ever be able to get that picture out of my head. Thanks a lot, Doug!

Anonymous said...

I think Pelosi was the body double for the old woman in "Something About Mary".

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing!! I was going to PS the exact same pic. What a special gal she is. LMAO!
Made by day & night