Sunday, June 16, 2013

President Obama sets extremely bad example for America's youth, uses high-cap magazine in Father's Day activity

Is Mayor Bloomberg aware of this tweet?


As Robby Soave reminds us, these activities come at a time when liberals are hysterically convulsing over toy guns and even references to them.

A 14-year old faces suspension and up to a year in jail for failing to remove an NRA T-shirt he wore to school.

An elementary school student was suspended for biting a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun.

And a 5-year old was booted from school for referring to her "bubble gun", pictured at right.

So I'm sure the outrage from progressive media for the president's activity will build to a crescendo any moment.


Hat tip: BadBlue News.

6 comments:

TheFineReport.com said...

Bad example?

I still can't get past 'President Obama.'

Bobert Elliot said...

"I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks." - Barack Obama

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook said...

Good grief! I wish he was still 'squeezing the grapefruit.' This photo should go viral.

Happy Father's Day, if it applies.

Anonymous said...

Wonder why he used a photo from April of 2012. Does he really expect folks to think that's how he spent Father's Day 2013?

V. said...

I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for the lamestream media to make an issue of this photo.....?

angrymike said...

Must be preparing for his move back to Brackastan ( Chicago )