Thursday, March 31, 2016

GRIDLOCK IN NYC SO HILLARY CAN GET A $1,200 HAIRCUT: A Female Reader Responds

Hillary Clinton's oversized motorcade gridlocked Manhattan traffic this week so she could, eh, get a coiffe.

Looks like the cut and color cost a mere $1,200. But she's for the little people!

Hillary Clinton’s entourage — four big black cars plus her top aide Huma Abedin — was spotted outside Bergdorf Goodman on Wednesday morning waiting as the presidential hopeful got her $600 haircut.

According to one witness, “Hillary’s entourage was blocking traffic early this morning, and waiting as Hillary got her hair done before heading up to do an event at the Apollo Theater in Harlem.”

Clinton gets her hair done at the John Barrett Salon by John Barrett personally, who we previously reported charges $600 for a haircut, plus an extra $600 for color.

Reader Silby emailed us this, eh, unique reaction:

Not only is she a liar and a cheat, she's a f***ing idiot!

Hillary has a $600 haircut yesterday at Bergdorfs in NYC and her limo and entourage blocked traffic for 4 blocks!! Put that f***ing 'I'm working for the people' bulls*** on your blog!!

Such a f***ing hypocrite. I despise her.

My haircut alone is $35. Roots and cut, $80. Roots and highlights and cut and blow-dry comes to $110.

My look kills hers.

If I spend $1,200, I better have hair that glows and has its own zip code.

F***ing $1,200 for a haircut and a color.

I guess $$$ is no object when you are in a quest for power!!

Why the hell doesn't she spend $1,200 on Jenny Craig or Nutrisystems? How about a f***ing Zumba class? She can't walk up the stairs without assistance, for f***'s sake!!

Or how about spending $1,200 on food for the homeless shelter in Harlem, where she can speak jive to pretend she cares about anyone other than herself?

She better not f***ing be my president. I'm going to have to go into a four-year hyper-sleep or something.

Which reminds me of what the late, great Dr. Bob once told me, presciently predicting the rise of Hillary Clinton, I guess.

He said, "Beauty is only skin-deep, but ugly goes down to the bone."


Hat tip: BadBlue Real-Time News.
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the #NeverTRump bullshit Doug and you'll be saying President Clinton this coming Nov
MM

Anonymous said...

An event at the Apollo? Any truth to the rumor she came out of the salon like this?

http://bit.ly/23647tS

directorblue said...

@MM: As I've said only 4 billion times, I will support Mr. Trump if he's the nominee. Because I would support a plastic ashtray over Hillary.

Please explain, however, the RCP rollups showing Hillary clearly dominating Trump in a head-to-head matchup.

And these polls, we should note, were taken before Mr. Trump's increasingly bizarre comments (women should be punished for having an abortion; let's start proliferating nukes to countries like Saudi Arabia; etc.).

Mr. Trump has an electability problem. Ted Cruz does not. Plus, Ted Cruz actually understands and believes in the Constitution.

I'm not sure what Mr. Trump believes in, underneath it all.


Anonymous said...

Income inequality alert.

-- theBuckWheat

Anonymous said...

>>>
I will support Mr. Trump if he's the nominee. Because I would support a plastic ashtray over Hillary.

Mr. Trump has an electability problem. Ted Cruz does not. Plus, Ted Cruz actually understands and believes in the Constitution.

I'm not sure what Mr. Trump believes in, underneath it all.
<<<

My thoughts exactly. As to Trump: let him talk. The more he talks, the more we will see where his positions come from well-considered principles and where they are just good wishes. But IMO, Trump, as bizarre as he sounds from time to time, trumps either (D) candidate any day. I hope that in the end, he serves to clear a path to a Cruz nomination.

--theBuckWheat is anonymous

Anonymous said...

"Please explain, however, the RCP rollups"

is she not winning against Cruz also? Does Cruz fair that much better? No.

Not seeing the point. All I know is we better get our $%it together or else.