1. Check out the Carbon Footprint of Al Gore's New Ocean-View Mediterranean Villa (68,082 views)
2. Obama's Katrina -- an illustrated timeline (14,209 views)
3. The 8 Most Terrifying Holes on Earth (3,943 views)
4. A Baby Boomer's Time Machine (3,866 views)
5. I'm Sorry -- Obama Voters Express Their Regrets (3,176 views)
6. Remind me again -- why can't I get a job? (3,128 views)
7. 1995 Obama interview surfaces: predicted economic fall of USA and--heh--decried racial politics (3,126 views)
8. Elena Kagan's Thesis in 90 Seconds: She Must Be Blocked. (3,046 views)
9. It's Just That Simple (2,854 views)
10. Don Rickles Roasts Congress (2,541 views)
11. Another Soviet-style performance: Obama's NASA speech was completely staged (2,402 views)
12. Redaction boo-boo reveals Blago's secret dealings with President Obama (2,339 views)
13. To be (a lawyer) or not to be... (2,260 views)
14. Bank for International Settlements: Brace for Impact (2,150 views)
15. Good News: EPA will fine you $35,000 if you replace 10 windows in your own home 'incorrectly' (2,050 views)
16. The Secret Scrapbook of
17. Counter Revolution (1,797 views)
18. Things are tough all over -- Luxury Cars Abandoned in Dubai (1,786 views)
19. Change: In '08, Obama stated Israel a "constant sore" that "infects... foreign policy" (1,698 views)
20. Don't Cry for Me, America (1,666 views)
To all six of my regular readers: please let me know whether you find this a useful feature or not. Danke.
You now have seven regulars.
Make that 8, Doug. I like the feature - gives me a chance to catch up if I miss one
WHAT WERE THE TOP 20 ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BLOGOSPHERE FOR THE LAST WEEK?
It looks useful to me, but I like useless things sometimes too.
You have at least nine by the looks of things. Which is more than I usually have :P
And I like this as a monthly feature sorta thing. Interesting how many of those stories originated at Redstate.
Pointless. I read _all_ your posts - how many others read them is irrelevant. As Shawn says, though, a monthly roundup might be a good idea - just in case I miss one...!
How about a running total top ten? No time limit...
It _would_ make it a lot easier to find the nuggets after they've disappeared back into the archives...
I find this information to be utterly useless and a waste of my time. Can you extend it to thirty items? The "luxury cars abandoned in Dubai" was one of my favorites.
Yes! I like it!
You are a national treasure, your blog is superb, and I am continually frustrated that more people don't know about you. I do my little part by forwarding lots of your brilliant posts to all my email contacts, giving full credit to you and including a link to your site.
All I can say is you are absolutely INDISPENSABLE. You deserve to be one of the Top 20 Political Blogs, period.
I'd like to see a most commented on list,
Yes, the feature is of value to busy people who just might miss one of the better post during the week. Barrack is a busy man ya' know.
I like it.
Post a Comment