Friday, October 05, 2012

TURBOTAX SHERROD BROWN: Ohio's far left Senator keeps hiking our taxes while dodging his own

According to the National Journal's rankings, Sherrod Brown was the most left wing Senator based upon his votes in 2010.


But that's not the worst of it. While voting for some of the most massive taxpayer ripoffs in history -- including Obamacare -- Brown was avoiding paying his own taxes.

Ohio Democratic U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown was more than four months delinquent in paying taxes on his Washington, D.C., apartment and had to pay a penalty and interest last week.

This was not the first time, records show.

Brown also was delinquent in 2006 and 2007 and paid penalties and interest, according to tax records from the District of Columbia.

"I was late," he said on a conference call with reporters when asked about the recent delinquency. "I misplaced the bill and I paid it as soon as I found out. I paid a penalty for being late, and it won't happen again."

When a reporter noted that it also happened five and six years ago, Brown said: "I misplaced it then. This is a small apartment. I'm not in D.C. nearly every week, I'm here when the Senate's in session, I'm here three or four nights a week. I paid the penalty. And in no way, obviously, was I avoiding taxes."

Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel -- an ex-Marine and a brilliant financial mind -- has faced an onslaught of negative advertising from Sherrod Brown and his far left cronies.

Click here to pink-slip this disgraceful hack and send him back to wherever the hell it is he came from.


No comments: