Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I hope you guys are up for a fight!"


I hope you guys are up for a fight.

I hope you guys are game because I haven’t been putting up with 19 months of airplanes...

...and hotel food...

...and missing my babies and my wife...

I didn’t put up for that stuff just to come in second...

I don’t believe in coming in second. The American people can’t afford for us to come in second.

I hope you guys are game because I haven’t been putting up with 19 months of airplanes...

...and hotel food...

...and missing my babies and my wife...

...I didn’t put up for that stuff just to come in second...

* * *

Hat tip for Barack Obama's statements: The Anchoress. Linked by: Gateway Pundit, who notes that Sen. Obama just complimented the leadership of small-town mayors. Whoops! Did the teleprompter seize up again?

No comments: