Via Power Line, this excellent photo is making the rounds on Facebook and other social networks.
Last night, Mark Levin used a caller as a foil to deconstruct this idiocy.
• Who's the biggest health insurer in the country?
• Who's the biggest bank in the country?
• Who's the biggest land-owner in the country?
• Who runs the biggest retirement plans in the country?
• And who alone has the force of law to force you to comply with their decisions?
That would be the federal government, an extra-constitutional monolith that controls every aspect of our lives, from shower-heads, to automobile bumper design, to thermostats, to building codes, to carbon dioxide emissions, to the size of toilet tanks, to health insurance plans, to...
Well, to everything.
Which is the problem. Remember the old Soviet Union? It tried to control everything. It tried to centrally plan the interactions of millions of individuals with five-year plans. With regulations, bureaucrats, agencies and offices.
And how'd that work out, drones?