Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Dr. Ben Carson: 'vicious,' white liberals are ‘the most racist out there’

Coming from the party that as recently as a few years ago installed a Klu Klux Klan Wizard as one of its most powerful Senators, this really can't come as much of a surprise:

Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday blasted his critics for heat he’s taken recently over controversial remarks on gay marriage, calling his white liberal detractors “the most racist out there.”

“They want to shut us up completely, and that’s why the attacks against me have been so vicious,” Carson said on the Mark Levin radio show. “I represent an existential threat to them. They need to shut me up, they need to get rid of me, they can’t find anything else to delegitimize me, so they take my words, misinterpret them, and try to make it seem that I’m a bigot.”

..."They’re the most racist people there are because they put you in a little category, a box,” Carson responded. “How could you dare come off the plantation?”

Black conservatives like Dr. Carson, Allen West, Tim Scott, Herman Cain, Deneen Borelli, and many others are among the most courageous heroes of the Tea Party movement. Not only must they fight the run-of-the-mill liberal fascists, but they must also combat outright racists like Janeane Garafalo, Bill Maher, Chris Matthews, and the rest of the Media Klanners.

God Bless Dr. Carson. Say a little prayer along with me that he decides to run for President.


Hat tip: BadBlue News.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Doug I can't figure out whether you are liking the guy, or bashing the guy...
The headline is 100% against, and the subject matter for..... ????? Please clarify....

K-Bob said...

I love the guy, but he's not prepared for the nastiness of a political fight. I pray he does NOT run for office. Not unless he spends a solid, two years doing absolutely nothing but preparing for it.

He still has a day job, so that's not happening yet.

I'm voting for Allen West. He's not gonna be operating on kid's brains and spines anytime soon, but he will leave a path through the Democrat party that would make Sherman proud.