The timeless editor's truism is no longer timeless nor much of a truism in a world where ostensible journalists exist only to parrot the Statist's press releases. Case in point: abortionist Richard Gosnell's House of Nazi-esque Horrors, a story virtually ignored by antique media:
• Gosnell Worker: Baby "Jumped" When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion
• Jury Sees Photos of Unborn Babies Kermit Gosnell Stabbed in the Neck
• Planned Parenthood: Baby surviving botched abortion can legally be executed
• Gosnell Joked: 'This Baby Is Big Enough to...Walk Me to the Bus Stop'
• Gosnell employee: baby screamed during live-birth abortion
Perhaps the "progressives" can describe the limits of this "woman's right to choose": we already know what Barack Obama thinks.
But, in general, perhaps the fourth-trimester abortion crowd can tell us how long a baby can live outside its mother's womb before it becomes illegal to execute it?