Fake Headlines that could be Real
• Blago throws shoes at U.S. Attorney during contentious press conference
• Obama approves missile shield for UAW headquarters
• Senate Democrats claim they "lost" Madoff's donations in Congressional Ponzi scheme
• Emulating her predecessor, Caroline Kennedy plans pardons for terrorists to raise funds
• Grim milestone: Joran Van Der Sloot arrested for 100th time in Holloway investigation
Real Headlines that should be Fake
• Obama Shifts: Now Says His Staff Had "No Inappropriate Contact" with Blago, Replacing Former Claim of "No Contact"
• Ruh Roh: Emmanuel Approached Blagojevich: I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, made a good living, the media protected you and there were courts of public opinion and you didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me and you say "Don Blagojevich, do me a favor." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me to be Secretary of Health and Human Services. Instead, you come into my home on the day my phone is tapped and you ask me to do Chicago politics so you can keep your hands clean.
• Book: Minimum wage lowers earnings, produces unemployment
• 'I am changing parties as a mattter of conscience'
• This isn't the change you've been looking for?
• I come not to praise the news, but to bury it
• Senate Democrats May Return Thousands In Madoff Contributions