Via Michelle Malkin:
Thirteen men and women, plus the unborn child of Pvt. Francheska Velez, died in the bloody terrorist rampage at Fort Hood three years ago today.
2. Maj. Libardo Caraveo, 52, Woodbridge, Va.
3. Cpt. John P. Gaffaney, 54, San Diego, Calif.
4. Cpt. Russell Seager, 41, Racine, Wis.
5. Staff Sgt. Justin Decrow, 32, Plymouth, Ind.
6. Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29, Kiel, Wis.
7. Spc. Jason Hunt, 22, Tillman, Okla.
8. Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, Mountain City, Tenn.
9. PFC Aaron Nemelka, 19, West Jordan, Utah
10. PFC Michael Pearson, 22, Bolingbrook, Ill.
11. PFC Kham Xiong, 23, St. Paul, Minn.
12. Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21, Chicago, Ill. and her unborn baby
13. Michael G. Cahill, Cameron, Texas [civilian]
The current appeaser-in-chief refuses to abandon the dhimmi definition of the attack as “workplace violence.” Need more reason to get out tomorrow and vote him out?
Listen to the families of those who were murdered.
America's national security hangs in the balance with this election. The debacle in Benghazi and President Obama's whispered promises of "flexibility" to Russia's President are only the most obvious signs of an impending disaster.