Wednesday, January 27, 2016

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: The Donald Trump Word Search!

Now that Donald Trump has pulled out of tomorrow's Fox News debate, the pundits are speculating non-stop as to what it means.

There's a camp asserting that it's a slap in the face to Iowa's voters. Another group says it demonstrates Mr. Trump's odd and erratic behavior.

Others say it's a canny move designed to avoid getting schooled by Ted Cruz again in a debate.

Given all of that, summer intern Biff Spackle created a helpful word search puzzle using some of Mr. Trump's key traits:

D  R  A  H  W  O  L  B  B  I  O  X  C  T

P  E  T  T  Y  A  R  R  O  G  A  N  T  J

R  H  P  O  M  P  O  U  S  A  M  Y  Q  B

C  L  L  A  T  N  E  M  R  E  P  M  E  T

M  I  S  O  G  Y  N  S  T  I  C  P  D  E

D  E  M  O  C  R  A  T  S  Z  L  V  Z  R

I  L  L  Q  T  E  M  P  E  R  E  D  P  R

N  A  R  C  I  S  S  I  S  T  I  C  R  A

Q  R  Y  M  G  N  I  T  L  U  S  N  I  T

P  R  O  C  H  O  I  C  E  M  F  G  S  I

J  L  O  U  D  E  G  O  M  A  N  I  A  C

ARROGANT LOUD
BLOWHARD MISOGYNSTIC
DEMOCRAT NARCISSISTIC
EGOMANIAC PETTY
ERRATIC POMPOUS
ILL-TEMPERED PROCHOICE
INSULTING TEMPERMENTAL

And remember to share this with your friends in Iowa!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect. Thanks, Biff!

Anonymous said...

Yes, "Biff" is a funny guy.
Yes, this is about as mature
as 11th hour criticism gets
before Trump CRUSHES Cruz.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!