Saturday, January 05, 2013

QUESTIONS: I've got questions

• What was the exact date that Democrats changed their minds and started loving the Bush Tax Cuts?

• Anyone ever look up Paul Krugman's credit score? Because if he runs his own finances the way he wants to run the federal budget, he couldn't buy a pack of Lucky Strikes on credit.

• Why doesn't the Equal Protection Clause prevent Congress from enacting all sorts of rules and regulations that apply to us, but not them (e.g., Obamacare, Social Security, etc.)?

• What's wrong with Harry Reid? I mean, what's clinically wrong with him? And, for that matter, what medical afflictions plague Joe "Spread Your Legs" Biden? And what does this mentally crimped pair tell us about the Democrat Party?

• What would you say to Bill Maher if you happened to get on an elevator with him?

• Is there no Republican leader who will call Barack Obama a Marxist? Because that's what he is -- and he has proudly said so in so many words (tax the rich, spread the wealth, punish big companies, ...).

• And are there no Democrats with virtue left? Are there no Democrats who will decry the fiscal abyss facing us, who would condemn their children and grandchildren to lives far more miserable then their own?


Image: Moonbattery.

4 comments:

whitehall said...

"Mr. Maher, you're even shorter than I expected!"

Anonymous said...

I also have a question. What exactly did Democrats win by reelecting Barack Hussein Obama?

Jefferson Ohio said...

Excellent questions. My head spins with the same wonderment.

I wouldn't say a thing to Maher. I'd get off at the next floor after letting loose one.

Francis W. Porretto said...

-- What would you say to Bill Maher if you happened to get on an elevator with him? --

"Excuse me, I didn't know you were aboard. I'll take the next one."