Sunday, January 06, 2008

Your very own 'Ticked-Off Hillary' Gallery

 
Some vidcaps from the point in last night's debate that everyone's talking about: Hillary showing rage, fear and oh-so-shrill whininess. My life flashed before my eyes and I felt an impending sense of doom. Thankfully it passed after I took some Tums.

Here's a rush transcript. It may not be 100% accurate because I was nauseous during the segment.

Now wait a minute! Wait a minute!!

Making change is not about what you believe!

It's about making change!

Change!

Change!

Change!

I have 35 years of experience changing things! That's why things are the way they are!

What we need is someone who can deliver change! And electing the same people, over and over again, means change in my book.

I been changing like a chameleon for 35 years now! B***ches!


* * *

Like I said, it may not be completely accurate.

Also see: Hillary advisers fear N.H. loss

No comments: