Saturday, February 20, 2016

1984 COMES 32 YEARS LATE: Twitter's Orwellian "Trust and Safety Council" Suspends Robert Stacy McCain for Unspecified Thought Crimes #FreeStacy



You can visit Robert Stacy McCain's website and read his account of Twitter's Star Chamber proceedings here: "The #FreeStacy Story: Why Was My @rsmccain Account Suspended?."

Hat tip: BadBlue Real-Time News.


Zardoz The Magnificent said...

Stacy has done incredible work exposing feminism for the outrageous lie that it is. Reading some of his posts can result in your jaw dropping-and that's hard these days for me to do.

Twitter OTOH is becoming, from what I observe as I don't participate, more and more totalitarian. It will eventually turn into a REgressive circle jerk. Kinda like the comment section at Red State or Common Dreams. Both places where dissent isn't allowed.

Matthew W said...

What's "Twitter" and why should I care??