261 were found to contain classified information. Those 261 new classified emails brings the final tally to an astounding 2,079 emails held on Clinton’s unsecure server that now are said to contain classified information. In the 261 classified emails, 19 contained “secret” information. That also means that this batch includes the largest number of secret emails in any tranche.
One of the classified emails was about North Korean missile tests. The fact that intelligence on North Korea was held on such a vulnerable server is particularly troubling given their infamous history of high-profile hacks. These emails also showcased Clinton’s oblivion about a government agency, “secret” information on drone strikes in Pakistan, and Clinton’s staff praising the Center for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications, which is now widely acknowledged to have been a failed program.
Below see the eleven best emails from the last batch of Clinton private server emails:
- Clinton received information now labeled “secret” that pertained to a North Korean missile launches.
2. One of the emails marked “secret” in this batch pertained to drone strikes in Pakistan.
3. Clinton didn’t know that the US Trade and Development Agency existed.
8. Clinton was on an email chain in which Jake Sullivan claimed that the Center for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications was “proving its mettle.” As we now know, the CSCC was a complete disaster.
9. Clinton’s email went down during Hurricane Sandy, providing another example of how awful Clinton’s email set-up was at the State Department.
10. The National Archives informed Clinton and her staff that they had lost to two terabytes of data from the Clinton White House. CNN reported in 2009 that the two terabytes included 100,000 social security numbers, as well as Secret Service operating procedures.
Read more at America Rising.