This is an organized national effort folks... [Ed: I'd call it a conspiracy, but what do I know, Mr. Soros?]
This is not a coincidence. It is a concerted effort.
Missouri Democrats are pushing a bill to confiscate guns giving gun owners 90 days to turn in their weapons.
Minnesota Democrats are pushing the same bill.
Missouri Democrats introduced an anti-gun bill which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals this week. Gun owners will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.
Dana Loesch has more details... Here is the language:
4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:
(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;
(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or
(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.
5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.
Then there’s this...
Minnesota Democrats are pushing similar legislation using nearly identical language as the Missouri bill.
Here's a word of advice for the hard Left, Alinsky-inspired, Soros-controlled, Weather Underground Democrats: If you want to modify the Constitution, we have a process for that - it's called passing a Constitutional Amendment.
Barring that, any attempts to infringe upon the Second Amendment are unlawful. And my suspicion is that most Americans would respond with the following missive:
The Democrat Party may want to memorize it for future reference.