NationSenior White House Official Threatens Bob Woodward: Ace
Is Someone At The White House Threatening Bob Woodward?: Glob
The Growing Tyranny of the Political Elite: AT
Voting Rights at the Supreme Court Today: Foundry
The Government of the U.S. has slipped its moorings: Elephant
Cuomo: Hollywood exempt from strict NY gun control law: Fox
Obama's release of illegals is an impeachable offense: Scoop
The Tyranny of Obamacare Continues to Unfold: MB
Panel Splits Sharply on Feinstein's Assault Weapons Plan: Roll Call
EconomyDonna Brazile Has the Right to Be Stupid: JWF
Shock Report: $37,829 Added to US Every Second: GWP
Sure, the economy is creating jobs; guess where?: Hot Air
Food Stamps for Postage: USPS Accepts EBT: Breitbart
Only one “party” can speak truth about the U.S. dollar: Cary
Subway Founder: "If I Started Subway Today, Subway Would Not Exist": RCP
Scandal CentralBankrupt Abound Solar to Bury Unused Solar Panels: Foundry
DHS Official Resigns As Obama Blasted for Releasing Illegal Aliens for "Budget Cuts": Sooper
Obama Unloads Immigration Detention Centers Ahead of Sequester: Joyner
MediaTransparency: Obama Clears Press From Room 'So We Can Take Some Questions': Breit
Bob Woodward blasts President Obama ‘madness’: Politico
Befuddled Donna Brazile’s Obamacare idiocy sparks discovery of #DonnaBrazileMysteries: Twitchy
Mark Levin on the Don Imus radio show: Scoop
Hill: "Obama using fake Twitter messages in fight over gun control," Brad Schenck possible culprit: Lott
In Closed-Door Meeting, Cantor Warned of ‘Civil War’: NRO
WorldAmerican Recessional: Hanson
Al Qaeda's Strategy of a Thousand Cuts: Elephant
IDF gears for escalation in West Bank: ynet
American Student Punished for Refusing to Recite Mexican Pledge: Fox
Sen. Feinstein: The Mandiant report on Chinese hacking is ‘essentially correct.’: NextWeb
RSA 2013: Security wonks debate whether China will get the message to stop hacking: SC Mag
Sci-Tech (courtesy BadBlue.com/Tech)The science of creating amazingly addictive junk food: Chron
Want More Followers On Twitter? Be Positive, Write Clearly And Retweet Well [STUDY]: MediaBistro
'Yahoo HR' Twitter Parody Mocks Marissa Mayer's Leadership: Mashable
CornucopiaObama: Sequester to Cause Asteroid Collision with Earth: Dossier
6-Year-Old Weightlifter's Feats of Strength Will Humble Yo: Mashable
What Schools Don't Teach: code.org
Image: Barking Crayon
Today's Larwyn's Linx sponsored by: Vote in the 11th Annual CPAC Blogger Awards!
QOTD: "Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying ‘Oh, by the way, I can’t do this because of some budget document?’
Or George W. Bush saying, ‘You know, I’m not going to invade Iraq because I can’t get the aircraft carriers I need’ or even Bill Clinton saying, ‘You know, I’m not going to attack Saddam Hussein’s intelligence headquarters,’ as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document?
Under the Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country. That’s a kind of madness that I haven’t seen in a long time." --Bob Woodward, interviewed on MSNBS's The Morning Shmoe
Fajne podsumowanie tematu.
For those who like to push the Lie that Barrack Hussein Obama and his comrades aren’t Communists, please explain how their party platform is contrary to these bullets points in the Manifesto of the Communist Party:
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Post a Comment