Saturday, June 04, 2016

DRUDGE: Secret Service Agent Book Rocks Clinton Campaign

By Drudge Report

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickened me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...

Read more at Drudge Report.
 

1 comment:

Matthew W said...

"Read more at the ***** Report"

Not "no", but "HELL NO!!!"

Since ******* became a stooge propagandist for trump, I won't be visiting there again.