The Left's 80-year war on the Constitution continues apace, its latest chapter written by a progressive nut named Matt Taibbi -- if that is his real name. His profile of Michele Bachmann in Rolling Stone is rife with the usual leftist tripe: childish name-calling and a half-baked, biased history. And it is even more devoid of facts, logic and reason than usual.
Furthermore, when it comes to Jon Huntsman's civility pledge yesterday, apparently Taibbi didn't get the memo. Among the unserious insults hurled Bachmann's way:
• She is a 'goofball'
• Her Tea Party backers are 'dimwitted'
• She 'is a religious zealot whose brain is a raging electrical storm of divine visions and paranoid delusions'
• She 'looks like the T2 skeleton posing for a passport photo'
• Bachmann is 'completely bats*** crazy'
• She's 'living completely inside her own mind'
• Her record is one 'of lies and embellishments and contradictions'
• She is a 'political psychopath, equal parts crazed Divine Wind kamikaze-for-Jesus and calculating, six-faced Machiavellian prevaricator'
• Her 'greatest quality [is] the gigantic set of burnished titanium Terminator-testicles swinging under her skirt'
• She is 'a threat to do or say something insane at any time'
Someone who strikes this much fear into the far left kooks at Rolling Stone must be a damn fine conservative candidate.
Which is why the professional left wants the GOP to nominate the ludicrous Jon Hussein Huntsman.
Net net: Bachmann is now leading in the GOP polls.
Tremble, Taibbi. The Tea Party is coming for you and the rest of the Marxist left in 2012. And we are going to turn you America-haters out.
Related: Support Michele Bachmann for President
Hat tip: Memeorandum.