Thursday, December 25, 2014

COMING SOON: The Sixth Annual Fabulous 50 Blog Awards... #fab50

Forget the Pulitzers! Flush those stinking Nobel Prizes! There's only one award ceremony worth watching and let's all admit it.

Every year at this time we are pleased to announce the winners of the Fabulous 50 Blog Awards™, recognizing the year's 50 most important blogs and websites in the conservative world. No debates. No voting. No nominations. Just facts. Immutable truths, chiseled in stone and then forged on Zeus' anvil for all of human history. No prize carries more panache, more prestige, or more sex appeal than a Fab 50 Award, save something you might find in a Crackerjacks box.

If you are a winner, click the award badge that you would like to use, then copy the text in the HTML block below to paste into your template. Losing blogs are free, of course, to utilize the bold fresh LOSER badge.

300 x 400 Deluxe200 x 267 Midsize
180 x 241 Intermediate160 x 185 Mini200 x 267 LOSER

HTML to use in your template:

Related:
2013 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners
2012 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners
2011 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners
2010 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners
2009 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners.

And be sure to press your browser's Reload button continuously from now until New Year's Eve to make sure you don't miss this epic event, which is definitely slated to be televised on ESPN 8 ("The Ocho"), as far as you know.

3 comments:

commoncents said...

Unbroken - Official Trailer 2 (HD)

http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2014/12/unbroken-official-trailer-2-hd.html

Unknown said...

I am so proud to display my "Loser" award on the home page of my blog!!!!

Obbop said...

With immense pride of accomplishment I display my Loser award on all my blogs. My heart sells with pride when I was able to add the 2016 award. I am admired by many aand I bask in the accolades bestowed upon me by multitudes.