Cub Reporter and full-time email screener Biff Spackle approved this email to go "on to Hollywood, baby!"
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 16 phone numbers to reach your family of four.
4. You email the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that you don't have their email addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial and most shows on television have web sites at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cellphone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for a panic attack... and you turn around instantly to retrieve it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
12. You're reading this and nodding.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You were too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.