I think it is remarkable that within a week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair. The media unearthed photos, text messages, voicemails and more. In fact, they not only knew the cause of the family fight, but they even knew it was a wedge from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade (not to put too fine a point on it, they even knew which of Tiger's wedges she used)!
And with each passing day, they fed America more updates on his sex-rehab stay, his wife's plans for divorce, and the dates and tournaments in which he'll play.
Barack Obama has been in office for more than a year-and-a-half, and this same press:
· Still cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors,
· Or locate any of Obama's college papers, grades or transcripts,
· Or determine how he paid for a Harvard education,
· Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's,
· Or his thesis, Barry Soetero's thesis -- even Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism,
They just can't seem to find them.
Yet the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth.
In fact, if you want to know any of those details, the press will call you a racist.
Truly, he is the man from nowhere. No tracks, no roots, no history, no records, no transcripts, no one who remembers him, no girlfriends, and no neighbors.
Perhaps someone should ask Ezra Klein or Spencer Ackerman if they can check into these matters.