An MS-13 gang member whooped it up, shouting "The beast has eaten!" after murdering a Queens man he mistook for a rival Blood, a government witness testified Thursday.
Julio Chavez is charged with emptying his revolver into Maurice Parker on May 18, 2007, in Flushing... Chavez then hopped into a SUV, flashed gang signs and yelled in Spanish, former MS-13 gang member Jose Molina said in Brooklyn Federal Court.
" 'Yeah, homie, that's how you're supposed to do it,'" Chavez said, according to Molina. "'You see the blood coming out of his head? ... The beast has eaten! ' "
Parker, 21, was not a Blood and was mistakenly targeted because he had on red sweatshirt... Chavez and other members of a Long Island-based MS-13 crew allegedly went hunting for a Blood to retaliate for an earlier stabbing.
Lest you think this is just an isolated incident, in the New York area alone the following headlines describe the wave of crimes precipitated by gang members in this country illegally.
- Police investigates possible MS-13 hit on NYPD
- Remorseless MS-13 gangmember Hector Portillo sentenced to 38 yrs. for mistaken identity slay of teen
- Authorities target El Salvadoran crime syndicate after thugs plot to kill federal agent
- MS-13 gang leaders puts out hit on ICE agent assigned to crackdown
- Judge won't quit gang trial
- Accused killer to be tried as adult
Update: A Call to Violence on Facebook Page for Upcoming Rally Supporting Illegal Immigration