We’ve been waiting for a good theme. It has revealed itself. In the spirit of the Mega Mosque at Ground Zero we are looking for Inappropriate Shrines, Symbols, Awards, Tributes etc.
An example would be a Benihana at the Arizona.
Or, as Mr. Pinko said, a loving tribute to Bucky Dent at Fenway Park.
My custom-coded HumorBoy 2000™ algorithm has completed its nightly batch run and calculated the winners with the highest crackariffic humor quotient.
Ladies and gentlemen, you're winners are:
20. A Sizzler Restaurant at Waco - Roach Liberation Front
19. The Billy Graham Revival TV Special Live from Mecca, Saudi Arabia! - Kool Kracker (mod.)
18. NOW office in Tehran - Effin' Cracker
17. The Ted Kennedy First Responder Award - Call Me Lennie
16. CAIR's First Annual Miss Gorgeous Goat Pageant at the Ohio State Fair - Crackatoa (mod.)
15. Brady Institute Civilian Marksman Program - ANA
14. Space Shuttle Challenger Simulator Theme Ride - Cracker Snatcher (mod.)
13. The Michael Jackson Preschool and Daycare Center - The Bad
13. The Jane Fonda USO Tour - Grand Cyclops Abe
12. Obama hitting the first tee to open the Masters – Kool Kracker
11. A cracker factory in South Central LA – Crackatoa
10. A National Rifle Association endorsement of Harry Reid… oh, wait… - My2Crackers
9. A planned parenthood at Vatican City – Effin’ Cracker
8. Singing ‘He’s a jolly good fellow’ at Barry’s birthday party – Crackatoa
7. The Martin Luther King Award for helping to bring about the end of racism to the NAACP – Dan Ryan Galt
6. A sushi stand at the Iwo Jima memorial in Washington, D.C – Betula
5. Henry Waxman on the cover of GQ magazine. Or worse, Barney Frank in Playgirl – Even Steven
4. A rifle range in the Texas schoolbook Depository Building – Roach Liberation Front
3. Barack Obama Presidential Library in Independence Hall – Illustr8r
2. A mushroom burger in Nagasaki – Crackatoa
1. Photo of Obama throwing a baseball on the Wheaties box – Even Steven
Let me be the first to congratulate all of our winners, a talented bunch all. As for the losers, better luck next time, FAILures!