Helping to lead the charge against the citizens of the southwestern state is a man named Tony West.
West is notorious for his de facto membership in the "Gitmo-9".
As an attorney in the San Francisco law firm of Morrison & Foerster, West reportedly represented terrorists with direct and/or indirect involvement in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In fact, West joined the firm less than three months after 9/11, presumably to begin defending those who sought to kill American innocents.
The firm's aptly named website -- Mofo.com -- takes great pride in its work defending terrorists, listing several awards from known leftist and anti-American groups for its "work in representing inmates at Guantanamo Bay."
Earlier in his career, West also served under the Mistress of FAIL -- Jamie Gorelick -- as well as the impressive Janet Reno.
Heavily armed Mexican drug- and human-smugglers have made large swaths of Arizona off-limits to American citizens.
A study released earlier today calculates that illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers $113 billion annually.
And rather than defending America's citizens, which is his primary duty under the Constitution, President Obama instead has unleashed a professional defender of terrorists to expand his practice -- protecting the Mexican crime gangs who now terrorize the southwest.
* Oh, and jobs. Every waking moment, jobs.
Related Reading Just to Tick You Off Even More:
• The Shameless Duplicity of the Obama Administration: Napolitano Directly Contradicts Solis on Immigration Enforcement; Media Strangely Silent.
• Four Border Stories Guaranteed to Make Your Blood Boil
• Obama Administration Unveils Dramatic New Plan to Seal Massive Gulf Leak: Suing Arizona for Arresting Drug- and Human-Smugglers
• Anyone know what you call it when heavily armed intruders cross the border into the U.S. unmolested by authorities? Oh, that's right: Arizona.
Linked by: Michelle Malkin and Jawa Report. Thanks!