Wednesday, October 28, 2009
What to do when they're expecting (a decision on the troops)
• Complain to The New York Times about all the attention and criticism paid to your "date night" on Broadway.
• Collect a Nobel Peace Prize for actions and accomplishments unknown.
• Fly to Copenhagen to lobby for the Olympics which, by the way, worked as well as the Stimulus package.
• Play 24 rounds of golf; by comparison President George W. Bush, mocked mercilessly by the media for the same 'offense', played a third as much golf as 0.
• Attend 23 fundraisers in nine months; by comparison, W. attended 6 fundraisers during his first year in office.
• Given thirty-plus speeches pressing for socialized medicine... and I think that's understating things.
• Name disgraceful moonbat Alan 'K Street Whore' Grayson "an outstanding member of Congress".
Very, very important things to do. Much more important than making a decision regarding our men and women in combat.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment