Monday, November 07, 2011

Why I canceled my newspaper subscription [Sean]

Finally! Justice is served!

And John Stossel says government can't do things better than free enterprise!

I won't hold my breath awaiting the results of this hunt.

That's a damn good paint job!

Followed by the meeting on new lighting that's held in the dark.

I'm more upset about NEPA's EIS on BNFL's RAPPI before DRUADs.

Go figure.

That's a brother for you.

It's a partisan issue, I'm sure.

I'll try to remember. I guess it was a slow day at the Poison Control Center.

Please call immediately if you've seen this... man... woman... insect...

Right after finding corpses in the mausoleum.

This is taking the principle of "More Guns, Less Crime" a bit too far.

I'd wager these guys took federal grant money to come up with this conclusion.

Ouch!

Hat tip: Sean

2 comments:

Pattaya Condo Villas Rentals Property said...

A must buy dvd set from a great boxing coach. Just look at how he trained and shaped up Pacquiao? Now, Manny Pacquiao is the number one pound for pound boxer in the world!
Property in Pattaya | Condos House Rental Properties | Pattaya Villas Properties

Marathon Pundit said...

The top one is true and here is the punch line: Alton is in Madison County, IL, an annual contender for America's leading lawsuit hellhole.