Monday, August 12, 2013

FINALLY: First Dog Bo Takes a Well-Deserved Vacation

Well, I can rest easy tonight knowing that Bo is enjoying the kind of posh vacation that most Americans can only dream of.

Americans can go to bed with a story to warm the cockles of their hearts tonight. First Dog Bo has been successfully transported to join the First Family on their well-deserved vacation on Martha's Vineyard.


...Bo was transported from Washington to the island on board a specially modified Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey. For security reasons similar to those of Vice President Joe Biden, President Obama and First Dog Bo cannot travel on the same aircraft, thus making a separate flight necessary...

In the event of an emergency involving the President, I believe the current Continuity of Government plan calls for Bo to assume the presidency, followed by Harry Reid, then Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, and then -- if memory serves -- Madonna.

I didn't see Biden on the list, but be sure to read the article and double-check my math.


3 comments:

Mike said...

Why did Obama fly his dog to Martha's Vineyard?...He was hungry. (rim shot)

ck said...

Bo is the only dunham I can stand. More power to him.

ck said...

I'm happy my money was spent keeping Bo away from miss prissy pants and the wookie. What can I say I love dogs.