NationAbsolute proof that Democrats are national security traitors: American Power
Tap Out: Ralph Peters Destroys John Kerry's Disgusting Hypocrisy: Scoop
Narcissist-In-Chief Refers To The U.S. Military As “My Military”: WZ
82% Of Whites, 83% Of Non-Whites Support Voter ID: WZ
Palin obliterates Obama on Syria: Scoop
Horowitz: Conservatives Must ‘Fight Fire with Fire’: FPM
EconomyMark Levin Eviscerates Grover Norquist Over Debate Comments: Tim Graham
Detroit: City of the Living Dead: Tammy Bruce
Obamanomics: Labor Force Participation Hits 34-Year Low, 63 Percent: WZ
Evict the Rich, White Liberals: Kevin D. Williamson
A Note From Ted Cruz: Protein Wisdom
Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ‘Is the Right Thing to Do’: CNS
Scandal CentralRep. Mike Kelly knows about Malik Obama / IRS scandal: Walid Shoebat
More on the NSA Commandeering the Internet: Bruce Schneier
Checkmate: 90 Miles
MediaObama’s new Amerika: LA Times prints ’1964 Civil Rights Act led by Dems!’: Cheryl Carpenter Klimek
Cornel West Attacks Al Sharpton: ‘Bonafide House Negro of the Obama Plantation’: Andrew Kirell
The Aftermath of the George Zimmerman Case, Part 1: The Trial, the Evidence and the Verdict: Jonathan Cohen
Ace of Spades’ John Ekdahl goes nuclear over media's Syria double-standard: Twitchy
HuffPo Nut Says Vulgar Tweet Was ‘Pressure Test’ for Dana Loesch; Goes Crazy in Interview: ViralRead
Limbaugh blasts Chris Matthews’ book signing at the Reagan Library: Cheryl Carpenter Klimek
NBC's Mitchell: Trust Obama, He'll Bomb Syria With 'Cautious Anti-War Point-of-View': CNS
Kevin Williamson: I Agree Completely With Slate - and Let's Go Further.: Ace
12 Unspoken Rules for Being a Liberal: John Hawkins
WorldMr. Flexible's Inflexible Stance on Syria: Jeannie DeAngelis
Attack On Syria Is About Saving Face, Not U.S.: IBD
Obama’s bread and circuses: Caroline Glick
The FBI and the Muslim Brotherhood: Arnold Ahlert
Conspiracy and Truth are upside down: Keith Davies
What a Difference the Party Affiliation of a President Makes: Emperor Misha
Sci-TechStatins Combat Aging By Protecting Against Telomere Shortening: Benita Matilda
9 Reasons To Avoid Sugar As If Your Life Depended On It: Kris Gunnars, PopSci
Why does paper feel different after it has been wet and dried?: Reddit
CornucopiaBreitbart Lives On: Breitbart.com Helps Out the Gateway Pundit in Hour of Need: GWP
In 2016, Put Her In The Big House: 90 Miles
Japanese Dinosaur Prank: Nora Kushti
Today's Larwyn's Linx sponsored by: DontFundObamacare.com
QOTD: "I have great news to share. Over 900,000 freedom-loving Americans have now signed the petition to defund Obamacare! But, we need 1 million to truly send a signal to Washington that we want Obamacare defunded.
If we work hard, we can accomplish this goal by Labor Day. Please help us reach 1 million signatures by forwarding this email to your friends and family. Encourage them to join hundreds of thousands of other Americans who are expressing their opposition to Obamacare at DontFundObamacare.com.
Then, spread the word by sharing it on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. If we work together, we can reach 1 million signatures and send a message to Washington that can't be ignored. We can stop Obamacare, but we need a grassroots tsunami to do it. There are far too many Republicans scared of the fight, but together we can unite Republicans to stop this huge train wreck. Thank you for standing strong for freedom." --Sen. Ted Cruz
If Barry Soetoro bombs Syria he should be escorted by Federal Marshals to a Federal prison where he can be tried for treason. For the last 6 years he has flouted our laws, championed radical islam, and spent our inheritance, he is no friend to Americans.
The DNC isn’t Communist?
Compare this outdated Marxist agenda and tell me how it’s different to the modern DNC (aside from changes in the language used)
Manifesto of the Communist Party
Chapter II. Proletarians and Communists
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c.
Post a Comment