• Obama: "If you love me, ask Congress to pass my jobs bill!"
• Obama campaign sends creeper email with subject "Sometime soon, can we meet for dinner?"
• Bloomberg: Americans Overwhelmingly Reject Obama's So-Called 'Jobs' Plan
• Obama campaign reinstates its snitch squad with AttackWatch.com and instantly becomes the laughingstock of the Internet
• Conservative Congressman nabs 'American Jobs Act' with his own legislation after Dems forget to file it
Say, drones, don't you wistfully look back and wonder what might have been?
Like, if the hope and change and changey-hope and hopey-change had actually come true? I mean, ignoring the fact that progressivism, or whatever you call your brand of Statism, has never worked, in all of world history. You know, if -- despite that -- that Obama's bizarre, job-killing agenda could have actually made America a better country?
Which is kinda like believing in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus, but still?
Oh, and a word of advice for you Democrat politicians:
Post a Comment