Take a read, courtesy of Atlas Shrugs, and we'll discuss.
• The West should stop criticizing Sharia-based mistreatment of women
• Women aren't allowed to drive cars... cool!
• Women must cover themselves completely with a black tent, leaving only a slit for the eyes... cool (plus: protection from the sand)!
• Parents choose a girl's husband... cool!
• She is "happy to obey"! Cool!
• She will be one of her husband's four wives... cool!
• Sharia protects women... cool!
Curiously, the text omits mentions of female genital mutilation, marriages of 8-year-old girls to older men, ritual self-mutilation, child slave labor, stoning of women and girls for ill-defined and/or bogus "crimes", legalized pedophilia, normalization of the practice of wife-beating, "honor" killings, gender-based segregation, mandatory clothing, and exclusion from formal educational opportunities.
I'm hesitant to post the attribution for the list, above, but it is necessary [Caution: extremely graphic and disturbing images!]
You can see the rest of the text and workbook here. Put simply, if a curriculum is going to purport to describe how women live in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Muslim-controlled world, it should at least report the facts.
Hat tip: JihadWatch.