2. Mr. President, do you still believe Major Nidal Hasan’s Ft. Hood murder spree was the act of a sick mind and just another instance of “workplace violence?”
3. Mr. President, can you explain why your Middle East policies seem to empower the Muslim Brotherhood at the expense of American, Western and Israeli interests?
4. Mr. President, right from the start you apologized to the Muslim world about alleged American shortcomings there, and only last week you gave an encore at the U.N. While you’re still president, will that demeaning self-flagellation ever stop?
5. Mr. President, after our Libyan Consulate was sacked and our ambassador murdered, what did you know and when did you know that it was an act of pre-meditated terrorism set for the anniversary of 9/11, and not a protest about a YouTube video hardly anyone to that point had ever seen?
6. Mr. President, you claim to “have Israel’s back.” But more to the point, do you have ours?
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Questions For Obama That Romney Should Ask
Dan from New York:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment