Did I say "Mitt Romney"? My mistake. I meant "Barack Obama's stuttering cluster foxtrot of a miserable week." The highlights?
• Historical Analysis Shows Every President Below 50% in Mid-September in the Gallup Poll Has Lost the Election... Obama at 48%.
• Romney Beating Obama Among Middle Class Voters By 14 Point Margin
• Highlight Reel from Obama’s Disastrous 60 Minutes Interview
• Carney Asked Why Obama Has No Meetings At UN, Says He Has “No Details”
• Los Angeles Times: Obama meets with ‘The View,’ no foreign leaders during U.N. assembly
• Chuck Todd: “Odd” That Obama Won’t Meet With Foreign Leaders At UN
• Axelrod Admits Obama Doesn’t Have a Plan to Keep Social Security from Going Broke
• Obama’s Cutter: Women “Not Really Concerned” About “What’s Happened Over The Last Four Years”
• Obama Campaign Finally Ditches Faux Flag
The fail is strong with this one.
Despite the best efforts of Sixties media, the hard-left Democrat Party is in full meltdown mode. The economy is a disaster and the Middle East is in flames. No amount of spin and cover-ups can prevent the truth from reaching the electorate.
Read the whole thing.
Hat tip: BadBlue News.