Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wasserman-Schultz Gets a New Hair-Do (and a New Face)

In her relentless pursuit of eternal youth, Debbie Washerman-Schlitz appears to have pursued the Pelosi treatment. Which is to say, touching up what God has given her, including a new nose and chin.

Debbie’s had a makeover! I’m all for women looking their best, but this just has to be the most preciously cynical thing I’ve ever seen. Looks like the Libs will throw their “trademark” hair under the bus as quickly as they do their own grandmas, friends, and consultant/strategists... And is it just me or has Debbie Downer also had a nose job? But why should we be surprised–for the Left it’s all about appearance–because you looking beneath the surface would be way, way too scary...


In a video about bullying just a few weeks ago, before she threw her hair under the bus, she proclaimed:

“When I was in school, I was teased mercilessly, all the time, about my curly hair,” she shares. “Kids even made up a mean song about me and sang it over and over. It made me so sad. But now my hair is my signature look, and I wouldn’t change it for anyone, because it’s part of what makes me who I am.”

Until it’s not politically convenient anymore, then I’ll be the new Who I Am!

Pity Debbie didn't get a new personality.

Her annoying voice, combined with a rapid-fire recitation of idiotic Schumer talking points, makes for a nails-on-the-chalkboard experience.

Yes, Deb, we know the Republicans hate children, hate old people, hate the poor, and want dirty air. Because that's apparently what demanding a balanced budget means to Washerman-Schlitz.

Debbie would never live her life the way she demands we run our country. She would never spend double what she made, while in hock to the credit card companies five times what she earns in a year. She would never endanger her own retirement and her own health care.

Yet that is precisely what she's doing to all Americans. Which is why liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid. Or just the corrupt.


11 comments:

Chris Graham said...

Oh my holy crap.

Diogenes Sarcastica™ said...

To bad they don't have a makeover for dead brain cells too!

Taqiyyotomist said...

Good grief, it's just a much-needed nose-job.

Those unbelievably, inbred-looking asymmetrical eyes are probably going to be "phase II". I'm thinking that will require some seriously skilled "skullpting".

Regardless: by phase IV, she'll be a goddess. I'm drooling just thinking about it. Ahh, SCIENCE!*

*and lots of Ahh, MONEY!

directorblue said...

@Taiyyotomist - not to be too much of a male chauvinist pig, but if you've ever seen a photo of Deb's lower-half, you'd know for certain that more time in the gym (vs. the plastic surgeon's office) could be warranted.

Anonymous said...

She's still 'Death, standing on the corner, sucking on a lemon'.

locomotivebreath1901 said...

Can't we save time and pixels and simply refer to her as "Mrs. Schultz?"

Jim - PRS said...

Her problem is that "ugly" is bone-deep. She's an ugly person.

Redwine said...

The maker of the mayonnaise she was using on her hair will be going out of business. Yet another job-killing act by a Democrat.

Anonymous said...

needs a tongue job in my opinion.

Cheesy said...

She had to change her hair style - have you seen the price of peanut butter lately?

Anonymous said...

That is a man in drag. I will never be convinced otherwise. He is looking rough, kinda like a worn out, wet old towel that's best days are sitting in the dryers lint catcher!